Coronavirus: Appointments Update
Please note that all GP appointments will now be over the telephone. The GP will call you
Do not come to the practice. We can now offer video consultations via your smart phone. If you would like a 'face to face' appointment with your GP please ask reception.
- Nurse appointments will be assesed on a case by case basis as to what needs to be seen in the practice. The reception will be able to guide you through this. If in the meantime you develop symptom of Coronavirus or self isolating then please call and cancel the appointment.
- Patients who do not have a nominated pharmacy will be automatically nominated a pharmacy closest to their home. We will text you the location of this pharmacy.
- In addition to this we will post or email any correspondence to avoid any unnecessary visits to the practice.
- If you have any other symptoms or on-going problems please book a telephone appointment.
- If you are self isolating due to Coronavirus and need information regarding sick notes/sick pay go to advice for employees
- To get isolation notes please follow this link NHS111